photo fashion.png  photo lifestyle.png  photo entertainment.png

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Chanel Spring 2014



It's really hard to imagine what the world of fashion would look like without Coco Chanel. The clothes she made changed the way we dress and so many of her creations are now seen as iconic. 
Today it is up to Karl Lagerfeld to make sure that the memory of  Coco is well taken care of and he is olso in charge of designing all that is Chanel fashion. 
As part of the Paris Fashion Week Lagerfeld's creations were put on display and many of them were an explosion of colour.
However, as much as I love Chanel, this was not my favourite collection. There were very few outfits I would actually consider wearing. 
But, if the clothes were not my favourite, I can't say the same thing about the accessories. They are so beautiful and colourful I wish I could have them all. 
Here are some pictures for you. What do you think?





And here are the amazing accessories I was telling you about. I love them.






Photos: vogue.com


No comments:

Post a Comment